Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 105 officer, office asst Posts
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for 105 officer, office asst Posts. Saurashtra Gramin Bank has been released a notification for 105 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 1st January 2015 to 15th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Saurashtra Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-01-2015
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 105 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale-I: 45 Posts.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 60 Posts
Candidates should done Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent. Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June – 4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS‟s website www.ibps.in. Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the which given in notification.
Officer Scale-I: 18-28 years(candidates should not have born earlier than 03-06-1986 and later than 31-05-1996).
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 18-28 years (candidates should not have born earlier than 02-06-1986 and later than 01-06-1996)
Age relaxation will be as per the rules.
Pay or Salary:
- Officer Scale-I: Rs.31364/-(including D.A).
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.17534/-(including D.A).
Officer Scale-I: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.sgbrrb.org from 1st January 2015 to 15 January 2015. Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
Steps for Applying Online:
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank‟s website www.sgbrrb.org and click on the
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be
- The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
- BPSSC Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply 1934 Enforcement Sub Inspector, Driver Constable Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.