SSC Kerala Karnataka Region Recruitment 2015 for 38 Posts
SSC Kerala Karnataka Region Recruitment 2015 for 38 Posts. Staff Selection Commission, Kerala Karnataka Region Recruitment for 38 Senior Technical Assistant, Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions), Data Entry Operator, Technical Clerk (Economics) Vacancies. SSC Kerala Karnataka Region has been released a notification for 38 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 9th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SSC Kerala Karnataka Region Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Applications: 09-01-2015 by 5:00 PM
Last Date for Remote Areas: 16-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 38 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Technical Assistant: 32 Posts
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’: 02 Posts
- Technical Clerk (Economics): 03 Posts
Senior Technical Assistant: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute; or Two years Certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognised Industrial Training Institute or Polytechnic approved by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour; AND One year experience in draftsmanship in Government Undertakings or in an Autonomous Body or Public Sector Undertakings.
Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): Master’s Degree in Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada with Ancient Indian History as subject at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognised university or equivalent; or Master’s Degree in History with Ancient Indian History as a subject and Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu/Kannada as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level from a recognised university or equivalent.
Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University; or Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 (Eight thousand) key depressions per hour for data entry work.
Technical Clerk (Economics): Senior Secondary School Pass from a recognised Board or University.
- Senior Technical Assistant: Not Exceeding 30 years
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): Upto 30 years
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’: 18-25 years
- Technical Clerk (Economics): 18-27 Years
Check below notification for age relaxation in detail.
Pay or Salary:
- Senior Technical Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
- Assistant Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscriptions): Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Paqy of Rs. 2800/-
- Technical Clerk (Economics): Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2400/-
Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and dependents of Ex-S. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee. Mode of payment of examination fee should be in the form of CRFS (CENTRAL RECURUITMENT FEE STAMP) available in major Post offices.
Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable / required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion. Check below notification for detailed information about Selection Procedure.
How to Apply:
Candidates can send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form, One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application, Two self-addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-, caste certificate, qualification certificates and mark sheets, Documents in support of claim of age relaxation, experience certificates, self attested copies of certificates and mark lists, Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for the post to The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission,1st Floor, E Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034 on or before 09-01-2015 by 5:00 P.M & for remote areas on or before 16-01-2015. The documents containing envelope should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO —– OF ADVT. NO. KKR- —-”.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.