TNPC Recruitment 2015 for 32 Health Officers. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment for 32 Health Officer Vacancies. TNPC has been released a notification for 32 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 9th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TNPC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Starting Date to Apply: 10-12-2014
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-01-2015
Last Date to Pay Fee: 13-01-2015
Date of Examination: 22-02-2015
Paper–I(Social and Preventive Medicine): 22-02-2015 FN 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M
Paper-II(General Studies): 22-02-2015 AN 02.30 P.M to 04.30 P.M
Total Number of Vacancies: 32 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Health Officer
B.S.Sc.( Bachelor of Sanitary Science) degree of Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India or the Diploma in Public Health (2 years duration) of the University of Calcutta OR A certificate of having undergone a special course of training in Sanitary Science in the Medical Colleges, Madras for a period of not less than one year and of having passed the examination for Licentiate in Public Health held at the end of that course.
Pay or Salary: Rs.15,600- 39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5700/- (PB-3)
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes having no maximum age limit and Others” [ i.e Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] maximum age will be 35 years as on 01-07-2014. Check below notification for age relaxation.
Examination fee Rs 175/- (Examination Fee Rs.125/-+Application fee Rs.50/-). Check below notification link for more details about application fee.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexamns.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
Note: Candidate who have One-time Registration ID (Unique ID) and password, have to apply again for all notifications. One time registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Click Here to Apply Online[ad 07]