WBSSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for 185 Vacancies
WBSSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for 185 Vacancies. West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for 185 Fire Engine Operator –Cum – Driver Vacancies. WBSSC has been released a notification for 185 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19 th December 2014 by 4:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
WBSSC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Apply Online: 19-12-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 185 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Fire Engine Operator – Cum – Driver: 185 Posts
Must have passed class VIIIth Standard examination from any recognised educational institution. Must have a professional heavy vehicle license with 05 (five) years’ experience.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 3,200/-.
Age of candidate shall be not less than 18 years and not more than the 32 years as on the 1st Day of January 2014. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years for BC – A and BC – B candidates of West Bengal and by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years. Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be as per rules calculated on the basis of the tenure of service rendered (Finance Deptt. Notification No. 6249-F dated 13 / 06 /1982).
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees. However, shortlisted
candidates are required to produce their SC/ ST Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
Mode of Fee Payment:
Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will
be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
How to Apply:
APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED EITHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE WITH EFFECT FROM THE DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT IN NEWSPAPER & COMMISSION’S WEBSITE www.wbssc.gov.in SO AS TO REACH THE OFFICE OF THE WEST BENGAL STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION LATEST BY 19TH DECEMBER, 2014 (4.00 P.M.).
Click Here to Apply Online
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
- SIRD Manipur Recruitment 2020 | 81 Lecturer, Section Officer, LDC & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | 87 Civil Judge Vacancies @hc.ts.nic.in
- TRLM Recruitment 2020 | 99 State Mission Manager, Programme Manager & Other Posts | Apply Online @trlm.tripura.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.