WBSSC Recruitment 2015 for 384 Vacancies
WBSSC Recruitment 2015 for 384 Vacancies. West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for 384 Inspector, Minority Development Officer, Research Investigator, Fishery Extension Officer Vacancies. WBSSC has been released a notification for 384 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 19th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
WBSSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Application: 19-01-2015 by 4:00 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 384 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Inspector: 331 Posts
- Minority Development Officer: 13 Posts
- Research Investigator: 06 Posts
- Fishery Extension Officer: 40 Posts
Inspector: Must possess a degree of a recognized University or its equivalent and Must have the ability to read, write and speak Bengali (not required in case of Nepali speaking candidates from hill areas of the District of Darjeeling).
Minority Development Officer: A Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Should be acquainted with social customs and culture of the Minorities of West Bengal.
Research Investigator: A Bachelor’s degree with Anthropology or Economics and Sociology. At least two years experience on Socio-economic investigation surveys and analysis of data in an Organization or Institute of repute.
Fishery Extension Officer: A 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Fishery Science from a recognized University. Knowledge of Fisheries, Aquaculture, Aquatic resources and Fishing Harbours in West Bengal. Must be able to read and write Bengali or Nepali.
Inspector: Not below 20 years and not more than 32 years as on the 1st January 2014.
Minority Development Officer: The candidates shall be at age not more than 32 years and not less than 18 years as on the 1st January 2014.
Research Investigator: Not more than 32 years on the 1st day of January, 2014, relaxable in case of candidate with exceptional qualification and experience in the relevant field.
Fishery Extension Officer: Not more than 32 years on the 1st day of January 2014. Upper age limit is relaxable for persons holding substantive appointment under the Government of West Bengal or Government of India and also for exceptionally well qualified experienced candidates in the relevant field. Check below notification for age relaxation.
Pay or Salary:
Inspector: Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/- and Grade Pay- Rs. 3,900/-
Minority Development Officer: Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/- and Grade Pay- Rs. 3,900/-
Research Investigator: Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/- and Grade Pay- Rs. 3,900/-
Fishery Extension Officer: Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/- and Grade Pay- Rs. 3,900/-
- All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Examination fees of Rs. 200/- and Processing fees of Rs. 20/- (Total amount – Rs. 220/-) only.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Processing fees of Rs. 20/- only as they are exempted from paying any Examination fees. However, shortlisted candidates are required to produce their SC/ ST/ Disabilities (40% and above) Certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
The Examination fees and / or Processing fees have to be paid to the Tathya Mitra Kendras. The Kendra will take Service charge of Rs. 20/- extra for filling up of the form and uploading the same along with Scanned Copies of Candidate’s Photograph and Signature and making online payment of Examination Fees and / or Processing Fees received from the applicant.
How to Apply:
Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in on or before 19th January 2015 by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature. Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
Click Here to Apply Online
Related Government Jobs:
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- NCL Recruitment 2020 | 307 HEMM Operator (Trainee) Posts | Apply Online @nclcil.in
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Notification 2020 | Apply 267 Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Municipal Commissioner Posts
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now | 50 Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer, GET & Other Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 54 Scientific Officer Posts @ksp.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.