BARC Recruitment 2015 for 41 Electrical and Other Posts
BARC Recruitment 2015 for 41 Electrical and Other Posts. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities Recruitment for 41 Plant Operation, Laboratory, Basic Science (HP), Fitter, Electrical, Electronics Vacancies. BARC has been released a notification for 41 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 23rd February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
BARC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last Date to Send Applications: 23-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 41 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Plant Operation: 25 Posts
- Laboratory: 03 Posts
- Basic Science (HP): 02 Posts
- Fitter: 07 Posts
- Electrical: 02 Posts
- Electronics: 02 Posts
Should have passed HSC (10+2) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate and should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Maths as main subjects. Should have passed either HSC (10+2) with not less than 60% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as main subjects or SSC with not less than 60 % marks in aggregate In addition to the above, candidates should possess ITI/NCVT qualification in respective trade( Fitter / Electrical / Electronics) which should be either of the following: 1) ITI/NCVT in the relevant trade of 2 years duration or 2) ITI in the relevant trade of one year duration plus one year relevant experience after completion of the course.
Pay or Salary: Rs.18,350/- to Rs. 21,500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC category – Minimum 18 years but not more than 27 years
- For candidates belonging to OBC( Non-creamy Layer) category – Minimum 18 Years but not more than 25 years
Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written Examination and personal interview. The written examination is of screening nature which will be of one hour duration and will comprise of objective type (multiple choice) questions. The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at HSC level ( for posts shown against Sl No. 01,02 & 03 ) and SSC / ITI level in the relevant trade as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in the Written Examination shall be short-listed for trade test/interview on the following day. Candidates should come prepared to stay in Chennai/Kalpakkam for 2 days for the Written Test /Interview. Written Examination will be held to determine the candidate’s eligibility to be called for interview only and the marks secured in written examination will not be taken into account for the final selection. In this regard, the decision of this Research Centre is final.
How to Apply:
Application should be submitted on good quality white A4 size plain paper and should be in conformity with the format prescribed in proforma given. Candidates are advised to ensure that the application is legible, preferably typed in English or Hindi only. Outer cover containing the application and all the enclosures should be superscribed as “Application for the selection Stipendiary Trainees (Cat.II) against Advt. 01/2015” indicating “ Post No. ____ “ and “ Name of the Trade: ________________” . Completed applications should be sent to Administrative Officer-III, NRB, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities, Kalpakkam – 603 102 so as to reach on or before 23/02/2015. Candidates are advised to send applications well in advance so as to avoid any postal delay.
Related Government Jobs:
- OBC Recruitment 2015 for 24 Peon – Cum – House Keeper Posts
- NHAI Recruitment 2015 for 30 Dy. Manager Jobs
- IGICH Recruitment 2015 for 52 Librarian, Nurse and other Vacancies
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015 for 28 Manager and Other Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.