Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015 for 167 Trainee Vacancies
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015 for 167 Trainee Vacancies. Heavy Water Board has been released a notification for 167 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th March 2015 . Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application : 18-12-2014
Last date for online application : 16-03-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 167 posts
Name of the Posts:
Category – I Trainee : 62 posts
• Chemical – 39 posts
• Mechanical – 11 posts
• Electrical – 03 posts
• Instrumentaion – 05 Posts
• Chemistry ( Laboratory)– 04 Posts
Category –II Trainee : 105 posts
• Mechanical (Fitter) -25 posts
• Electrical – 20 posts
• Instrument – Mecahnic -10 posts
• Process / Plant Operator – 50 Posts
Category – I Trainee :
• Chemical – Diploma in Chemical Engineering
• Mechanical – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical – Diploma in Electrical Engineering
• Instrumentaion – Diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics/ Electronics & Comm./ Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering
• Chemistry ( Laboratory)– B.Sc. with Chemistry as Principal and Physics/ Mathematics/ Biology as subsidiary
Category –II Trainee :
• Mechanical (Fitter) – Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and Maths + ITI certificate in Fitter Trade
• Electrical – Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science and Maths + ITI certificate in Electrical Trade
• Instrument Mecahnic – Minimum 60% marks in SSC withScience and Maths +ITI certificate in Instrument-Mechanic/ Electronics /Electronics & Comm. / Electronics & Tele Comm. Trade Process
• Plant Operator – Higher Secondary or equivalent examination (10+2 or 12 years schooling duration) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
1. Cat I Trainees: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 Years As on 01-01-2015
2. Cat II Trainees: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 22 Years As on 01-01-2015
Pay or Salary:
1. Cat I Trainees: Scientific Assistant/C Pay Band will be Rs. 9300-34800/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (PB-2).
2. Cat II Trainees: Technician/B Pay Band will be Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- (PB-1) and Technician/C Pay Band will be Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (PB-1).
Fee: candidates to pay Rs. 20/- (No fee for SC/ST/ Women/ Physically challenged persons/ ex-service man)
Objective type Written Test of Two Hour duration with negative marking shall be conducted for both Category-I and Category-II applicants.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website of www.hwb.gov.in on or before 16-03-2015. Check below notification link for more details about age relaxation, educational qualification and application fee.
Click here for apply online
More Govt Jobs:
- Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2015 for 440 Gazette Probationer Vacancies
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2015 for 264 Group C Vacancies
- Bank Jobs 2015 – Upcoming Bank Exams 2015
- Railway Jobs 2015 – Latest Railway Recruitment Notification 2015
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.