OPGC Recruitment 2015 for 32 Engineering Exe Trainee Posts. Odisha Power Generation Corporation Ltd Recruitment for 32 Executive Trainee(Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, C&I Posts in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. OPGC has been released a notification for various Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31st January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
OPGC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Starting Date to Apply On-line: 01-01-2015
Last Date to Apply On-line: 31-01-2015
Starting Date of OPGC On-line submission of GATE-2015: 01-03-2015
Last Date of OPGC Online submission of GATE-2015: 15-03-2015
Last date for receipt of Printed Application form in OPGC through Speed Post/Courier/Post only: 30-03-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 32 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Engineering Executive Trainees:
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): 14 Posts
- Executive Trainee ((Electrical): 10 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Civil): 01 Posts
- Executive Trainee (C&I): 05 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): 01 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Civil): 01 Posts
Executive Trainee (Mechanical): Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial Engg/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering.
Executive Trainee ((Electrical): Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics /Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/Power System and High Voltage/Power Electronics/Power Engineering.
Executive Trainee (Civil): Civil Engineering.
Executive Trainee (C&I): Instrumentation/ Control & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Pay or Salary:
- Candidates selected for the above position(s), will be placed in ET Grade during the training period for one year and on successful completion of training will be placed in E1 grade of MBS (Market Based Salary) as Assistant Managers.
- During the training period they will receive a CTC of 4.50 LPA. The selected candidates posted at plant site will also be provided with bachelor accommodation, apart from other perks and benefits as applicable.
- During the training period of one year the trainee may be terminated in case his/her performance is not found satisfactory.
The Age limit is as follows:
- General/OBC Creamy Layer – 25 years as on 1st January, 2015.
- OBC Non-Creamy Layer – age relaxation of 3 years.
- SC – age relaxation of 5 years.
- ST – age relaxation of 5 years.
- PWD – age relaxation of 5 years.
- PWD & OBC-NCL – age relaxation of 8 years.
- PWD & SC/ST – age relaxation of 10 years.
Service Agreement Bond:
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of Rs 2, 50, 000/- to serve the Company for at least 3 years from the date of their regularisation in OPGC.
First Stage: Filling up of online application form/registration in the month of January, 2015.
Second Stage: Online uploading of the GATE-2015 admit card and Mark sheet along with the marks secured to be filled in the box provided in the month of April, 2015.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online on or before 31st January 2015 through website http://www.opgc.co.in/ , During the Second Stage, after online submission of the GATE 2015 Marks, a printout copy of the submitted application form is to be sent through “SPEED POST/COURIER/POST” along with the copy of GATE-2015 admit card and mark sheet, SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD Certificate (if applicable) to “Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited, HR Department, Zone-A, 7th Floor, Fortune Towers, Chandrashekherpur, Bhubaneswar- 751024” so as to reach by 30th April, 2015. Any postal delay or lost in transit will not be considered. The envelope containing the Application form should be clearly super scribed “Application for ET” and “name of Post” (i.e. Mechanical/Electrical etc.).
Click Here to Apply Online[ad 07]