Indian Navy Recruitment 2015 for Executive & Technical Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment for 376 Executive and Technical Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 14th February 2015 to 04th March 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application : 14-02-2015
Last date for online application : 04-03-2015
Executive Branch (General Service/Hydro Cadre) –
Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech/BE) in any discipline of Engineering with 65% marks aggregation from recognized University.
Technical Branch (General Service) –
B.Tech/Be in Mechanical/Marine/Automotive/Techtronic/Industrial & Production/Metallurgy/Aeronautical/Aerospace/BS Marine or Electrical/Electronics /Tele Communication/Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Control Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation/Electronics and Communication/Power Engineering/Control System/Power Electronics
Technical Branch (Submarine) –
(i) B.Tech/BE in Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Automotive(iv) Mechanics (v) Industrial & Production(vi) Metallurgy (vii) Aeronautical/ Aerospace (viii) BS Marine Engg.tation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Automation & Robotics (xii) Industrial Engg. & Management (xiii) Production Engineering or Electrical/Electronics/Control/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Power Engg/Electronics & Communication/Control System/Power Electronics Engineering subjects.
The candidates applying for the above entries must be aged between 19 ½ and 25 years i.e. the candidate must be born between 02-01-1991 and 01-07-1996 both dates inclusive.
Pay or Salary:
Sub Lieutenant (SLt) – The pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
Lieutenant(Lt) – The pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6100/-
Lieutenant Commander(Lt Cdr) – The pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/-
Commander (Cdr) – The pay Scale of Rs.37400-67000/- with Grade pay of Rs.8000/-
Selection Procedure :
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Education Qualification, SSB Interview, Medical Examination
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.joinindianavy.gov.in after filling of application download the hard copy and send the application format along with relevant documents of Date of Birth, Caste, Educational documents and other experience certificates to Post Box No.04, Chankya Puri PO, New Delhi -110021 on or before 14-03-2015
Related Govt Jobs in India:
- Other Government Jobs in India
- FCI Recruitment 2015
- BSS India Recruitment 2015
- Railway Jobs 2015
- Bank Jobs 2015
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- BSF Recruitment 2020 | 317 Group B & Group C Posts | Apply Offline
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 69 Project Manager Posts | Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.