NJA Recruitment 2015 for Research Fellow and other Jobs
NJA Recruitment 2015 for Research Fellow and other Jobs. National Judicial Academy Recruitment for Deputy Librarian, Research Fellow , Computer System Administrator , Assistant Manintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer , Maintenance Supervisor Cum Technical Assistant Vacancies. NJA has been released a notification for 12 jobs or Vacancies . Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 20th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NJA Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for submission of application : 20-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Librarian – 01 Post
- Research Fellow – 06 Posts
- Computer System Administrator – 01 Post
- Assistant Manintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer – 01 Post
- Maintenance Supervisor Cum Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
1. Deputy Librarian :
Masters degree in Library Science from a recognized university. Must have overall working experience of at least 10 years managing a large national level institute, out of which minimum 05 years of working experience in the law library of a nationally reputed law academy or university or institute in the capacity and grade of assistant Librarian. Should posses sound knowledge of application of IT in the Law Library, digital law library resources and their efficient dissemination. Sound in oral and written communication in English
2. Research Fellow :
LL.B. with good academic record with 5 years of experience as a Judicial Officer or in teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial Academy/National Level Institution/University OR An outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge. (Period spent for obtaining the research degrees shall not be counted for experience purpose).
3. Computer System Administrator : MCA or B.Tech or Master Degree in Computers with 2 years experience in relevant field
4. Assistant Manintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer :
Degree in Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 2 years experience of maintenance work in any organisation. Knowledge of Computer application and proficiency in English language is desirable
5. Maintenance Supervisor Cum Technical Assistant :
Degree/ Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical / Civil/Mechanical/Air-conditioning Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks. Experience – Two years experience in similar nature of service. Desirable Experience : in managing Guest House/ Hostels and Hotel Industries.
Age: The candidate age should be between 18-56 years
Pay or Salary:
- Deputy Librarian – The pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.7600/- per month
- Research Fellow – The pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month
- Computer System Administrator – The pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month
- Assistant Manintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer – The pay scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- per month
- Maintenance Supervisor Cum Technical Assistant – The pay scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month
The mode of selection will be either through aptitude/skill test (written or oral) and/or interview to adjudge the candidates professional and practical ability. Only short listed candidates will be called for aptitude/skill test.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may download the application form from Academy website www.nja.nic.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super scribing the name of the post, so as to reach in the office of the Registrar (Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, PO Suraj Nagar, Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on or before 20.02.2015
Related Government Jobs:
- IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2015 for 04 Project Asst Posts
- OPAL Recruitment 2015 for 156 Operations and other Vacancies
- CGGB Guntur Recruitment 2015 for 101 Bank Jobs
- Bihar PSC Recruitment 2015 for 13 Asst Director and Officer Jobs
- UKPSC Recruitment 2015 for 53 Engineer and other Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.