NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2015 for 208 Trainee Vacancies
NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2015 for 208 Trainee Vacancies. NMDC Limited Recruitment for 208 Executive Trainee (Technical), Executive Trainee (Administration) Posts. NMDC Ltd has been released a notification for 208 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 24th March 2015 till 6:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2015 Details:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-03-2015
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-03-2015 till 6:00 PM
- Starting Date to Download the Admit Card: 27-04-2015
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 17-05-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 208 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Executive Trainee (Technical)
- Executive Trainee (Administration)
Degree (Full time) in concerned Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate. For Computer & Information Technology discipline, MCA (3 years full time) with 60% marks in aggregate are also eligible.Graduation with 60% marks in aggregate with at least two years full time PG Degree/ PG Diploma in Sociology/Social Work/Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/IR OR MBA with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/HR with 60% marks in aggregate. Check below notification for post wise qualification.
27 Years (as on 24th March 2015) i.e. not born earlier than 24th March 1988. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and by 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwDs). Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit. For departmental candidates the upper age limit shall be relaxable by 10 years. Age relaxation for Ex – servicemen will be as per rules.
Pay or Salary:
The Executive Trainees will be offered Basic Pay of Rs. 20,600/- p.m. plus Dearness Allowance (IDA). On successful completion of training of one year, the Executive Trainees will be designated as Asst. Managers in the scale of pay of Rs. 20600-3%-46500/- and their Basic pay will be fixed at Rs.21860/- (i.e. with 02 additional increments on the starting Basic pay). On successful completion of training, they will be entitled for Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, perquisites under cafeteria approach, PF, Gratuity, PRP and other allowances and benefits as per rules of the Company/it’s Subsidiary companies. Being direct recruitment on initial basic pay, the Company will not bear any liability on account of Salary/leave salary/pension contribution etc, of previous employment, if any.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Examination, information for which will be provided in the Admit card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear for Group Discussion and Interview.
Rs. 300/- (Exempted in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates). Payment can be made through net-banking/credit card/debit card.
How To Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online on or before 24th March 2015 only through career page on NMDC website: www.nmdc.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Related Government Jobs:
- Coal India Ltd Recruitment 2015 for 281 Medical Executives Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2015 for 1200 PO Jobs
- Karnataka Examination Authority Recruitment 2015 for 2160 Asst Professor Posts
- Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2015 for 291 Medical Jobs
- MPSC Recruitment 2015 for 227 Civil Judge Vacancies
- Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2015 for 96 Engineer and other Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.