CPCL Recruitment Notification 2015 for 104 Jr Engineer Jobs
CPCL Recruitment Notification 2015 for 104 Jr Engineer Jobs. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment for 104 Junior Engineer Assistant Vacancies. CPCL has been released a notification for 104 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 20th April 2015 to 11th May 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CPCL Recruitment Notification 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 20-04-2015
Last date for online application: 11-05-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 104 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Chemical) – 59 Posts
• Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Mechanical) – 26 Posts
• Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Electrical) – 11 Posts
• Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Instrumentation) – 2 Posts
• Jr. Engineering Asstt.-IV (Automobile) – 6 Posts
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Chemical) – The Candidate should be passed First Class Diploma (55% for SC/ST candidates) in Chemical / Petroleum / Petro-Chemical Engg. / Technology. (OR) First Class Degree (55% for SC/ST candidates) in B.Sc. with Chemistry as a major subject.
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical) – The Candidate should be passed First Class Diploma (55% for SC candidates) in Mechanical Engineering.
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – The Candidate should be passed First Class Diploma (55% for SC candidates) in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – The Candidate should be passed First Class Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Communications Engineering.
• Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Automobile) – The Candidate should be passed First Class Diploma (55% for SC candidates) in Automobile / Mechanical Engineering with automobile as a special subject.
Pay or Salary:
Candidates will be appointed in the IDA Pay Scale of Rs.11,900-32,000 /- on a basic pay of Rs.11,900/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Nine Hundred only) in Grade IV in Non-Supervisory cadre, subject to medical fitness. In addition to Basic Pay, candidates will be entitled for DA, HRA / Self-Lease, PF, Gratuity, LTC / LFA, Reimbursement of Medical expenses, Superannuation benefits, etc., as per the rules of the Corporation.
Candidates belonging to General / OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.300/- (SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted).
The selection shall be made through Written Test (to be held in Chennai only) and Personal Interview of the short listed candidates. The written test is scheduled on 14.06.2015 (Sunday)
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.cpcl.co.in from 20-04-2015 to 11-05-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2015 for 71 Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs
- OPSC Recruitment Notification 2015 for 33 Lecturer Posts
- University of Calicut Recruitment Notification 2015 for 31 Professor Jobs
- WEBCSC Recruitment Notification 2015 for 15 Manager and other Posts
- Nagaland Police Dept Recruitment Notification 2015 for 13 Pharmacist Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.