Tariff Authority Recruitment Notification 2015 for 5 Director and other Posts
Tariff Authority Recruitment Notification 2015 for 5 Director and other Posts. Tariff Authority, Mumbai Recruitment for 05 Deputy Director, Assistant Director & other Vacancies. Tariff Authority has been released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Tariff Authority Recruitment Notification 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Deputy Director – 2 Posts
• Assistant Director- 01 Post
• Programmer- 01 Post
• Section Officer – 01 Post
• Deputy Director – Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the institute of Company Secretaries of India or Graduate/Post Graduate in commerce with MBA in Finance
• Assistant Director- Qualifications recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the institute of Company Secretaries of India or Graduate/Post Graduate in commerce with MBA in Finance.3 (Three) years’ experience in costing/ finance / tariff fixation matters relating preferably to ports or other Regulatory Authorities.
• Programmer- Holding a B. Tech., Degree in Computer Science; or B.E. in Computer Science or MCA from a recognized University.
• Section Officer – Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
Age: The candidate maximum age is 30 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Deputy Director – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/- per month.
• Assistant Director- The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
• Programmer- The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
• Section Officer – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to the Administrative Officer, Tariff Authority for Major Ports, 4th floor, Bhandar Bhawan, Muzawar Pakhadi Road, Mazgaon, Mumbai- 400 010 within 20 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News
Related Government Jobs:
- Presidency University, Kolkata Recruitment Notification 2015 for 144 Professor Posts
- Central Ammunition Depot Pulgaon Recruitment Notification 2015 for 35 Jobs
- Tezpur University Recruitment Notification 2015 for 12 Non Teaching Posts
- Solapur University Recruitment Notification 2015 for 11 Professor Posts
- Ordnance Depot Avadi Recruitment Notification 2015 for 9 Superintendent Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.