WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2015 for 71 Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs
WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2015 for 71 Asst Public Prosecutor Jobs. West Bengal Public Service Commission, West Bengal Recruitment for 71 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancies. WBPSC has been released a notification for 71 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 13th April 2015 to 04th May 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
WBPSC Recruitment Notification 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 13-04-2015
Last date for online application: 04-05-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 71 Posts
Name of the Posts: Assistant Public Prosecutor
A citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Government of India. A degree in Law from a recognized University. A minimum 3 (three) years continuous practice as a Lawyer on the date of application and must be either an Advocate or a Barrister-at-Law
Not less than 25 years and not more than 35 years on 01.01.2015 (i.e. born not earlier than 02.01.1980 and not later than 01.01.1990). Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years for BC candidates of West Bengal and upto 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities having physical disability of 40% and above as per Govt. Rules. SC, ST and BC candidates of other States may apply for unreserved vacancies as General candidates
Pay or Salary: The Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600-42,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/- per month.
Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five) only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty) only for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 13-04-2015 to 04-05-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- OPSC Recruitment Notification 2015 for 33 Lecturer Posts
- University of Calicut Recruitment Notification 2015 for 31 Professor Jobs
- WEBCSC Recruitment Notification 2015 for 15 Manager and other Posts
- Nagaland Police Dept Recruitment Notification 2015 for 13 Pharmacist Jobs
- GEMI Recruitment Notification 2015 for 13 Asst Environmental Engineer and other Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.