District and Session Court Adilabad Recruitment 2015 for 36 Stenographers Posts
District and Session Court Adilabad Recruitment 2015 for 36 Stenographers Posts. District and Session Court Adilabad Recruitment for 36 Junior Assistants, Grade III Stenographers Vacancies. District and Session Court Adilabad has been released a notification for 36 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 01th June 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
District and Session Court Adilabad Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 01-06-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 36 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Assistants – 32 Posts
• Grade III Stenographers – 04 Posts
• Junior Assistants –
The Candidate must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination. “Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation”. The candidates must have adequate knowledge of local languages i.e., Telugu, Urdu and Marathi (if candidates who have adequate knowledge of the local languages are not available, candidates who have adequate knowledge of any one of the languages will be selected)
• Grade III Stenographers –
The Candidate must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by A.P. State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent examination. “Must have knowledge or qualification in computer operation”.Must have passed A.P. Government Technical Examination in English Type writing by Higher Grade iii) Must have passed A.P. Govt. Technical examination in English Short Hand by Higher Grade. Provided that if candidates who have passed the examination by Higher Grade are not available, the candidates who have passed the examination by lower Grade will be considered
Age: The candidate age should be between 18-34 years as on 01-07-2015.Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Junior Assistants – The Pay Scale of Rs.8440-24950/- per month.
• Grade III Stenographers – The Pay Scale of Rs.10900-31550/- per month.
The application forms duly filled in along with the necessary enclosures and with a crossed Demand Draft for Rs.200/- (Rs. Two hundred only) drawn on any nationalized bank payable at Adilabad in favour of the Principal District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad should be submitted to the Prl. District and Sessions Judge, Adilabad
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to the Prl. District and Sessions Judge,Adilabad on or before 01-06-2015.
Related Government Jobs:
- BEST Undertaking Recruitment 2015 for 19 System Officer Jobs
- Uttarakhand High Court Recruitment 2015 for 9 Personal Assistant Posts
- UPPCL Recruitment 2015 for 794 Junior Engineer Trainee Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2015 for 372 Assistant Prosecution Officer Jobs
- UPSRTC Recruitment 2015 for 249 Conductor Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.