AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 322 Residents / Demonstrators Jobs
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 322 Residents / Demonstrators Jobs. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi Recruitment for 322 Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators Vacancies. AIIMS Delhi has been released a notification for 322 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th June 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for online application: 30-06-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 322 Posts
Name of the Posts: Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators
• Medical Candidates – A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute. • Geriatric Medicine – A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Geriatric Medicine or MD in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute.
• Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Disorder – A Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Medicine or MD in Respiratory Medicine from a recognized university/Institute.
• Emergency Medicine – A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognized university/Institute in case of non availability of candidates with Emergency Medicine qualification, candidates with M.D. Medicine will be considered for these posts and exam will be held separate for this post.
• Laboratory Medicine – A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Laboratory Medicine / Pathology / Microbiology / Biochemistry from a recognized University / Institute.
• Non-Medical Candidates (For subjects of Anatomy, Biophysics and Pharmacology) – The candidate should possess M.Sc Degree in the subject concerned and Ph.D in the subject concerned/allied subject from a recognized University/Institute.
• Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics – M.Sc in Medical Physics with one year experience OR its equivalent recognized qualification OR M.Sc in Physics with Diploma in Radiological Physics.
For eligibility to applying for these posts upper age limit as on 31.07.2015 will be 33 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate for a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates it is relaxable upto a maximum period of three years. In the case of Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, this is relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates
Pay or Salary:
• Medical – The Pay Scale of Rs.18750/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/- per month.
• Non-Medical – The Pay Scale of Rs.16740/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
• Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics – The Pay Scale of Rs.12090/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
An application fee for General/OBC category: Rs.1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable. SC/ST category: Rs.800/- + transaction charges as applicable. Payment should be made online or through computer generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) (Please refer to instructions given in this regard).
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.aiimsexams.org, www.aiims.ac.in and www.aiims.edu on or before 30-06-2015
Related government Jobs:
- UJVNL Dehradun Recruitment 2015 for 311 Engineer Posts
- BPCL Kochi Recruitment 2015 for 73 General Workman, Chemist Trainee Jobs
- Southern Naval Command, Kochi Recruitment 2015 for 40 Attendant and Other Posts
- PKIET Puducherry Recruitment 2015 for 20 Assistant Professor Jobs
- Midhani Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 for 12 NDT Operators Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- JPSC Combined Civil Services Notification 2020 | Apply 267 Deputy Collector, DSP, Assistant Municipal Commissioner Posts
- TNPL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now | 50 Plant Engineer, Shift Engineer, GET & Other Posts
- KSP Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 54 Scientific Officer Posts @ksp.gov.in
- MSC Bank Recruitment 2020 | 164 Clerk, Junior Officer and Officer Grade-II Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.