APSC Recruitment 2015 for 8 Assistant Director, Lecturer Posts
APSC Recruitment 2015 for 8 Assistant Director, Lecturer Posts. Assam Public Service Commission, Assam Recruitment for 08 Assistant Director, Lecturer Vacancies. APSC has been released a notification for 08 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 20th July 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
APSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 20-07-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Assistant Director – 03 Posts
• Lecturer – 05 Posts
• Assistant Director – Candidates possessing B.E. Degree with specialization in Surveying. Such candidates are required to successfully undergo 400 (Basic) Surveying Supervisor course and Map Re-Production in the Survey of India after recruitment to the post of Asstt. Director of Survey. (or) Graduate in Science from any recognized University having Mathematics as a subject in Degree standard with 400 (Basic) Surveying Supervisor course passed from the Survey Training Institute, Hyderabad of Survey India
• Lecturer – A degree in Ayurved from a University established by Law or a Statutory Board/Faculty/Examine Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) Act, 1970. A post Graduate qualification in the subject/speciality concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) Act, 1970.Candidate should be registered in State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam
• Assistant Director – Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01-01-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5(five) years in case of SC/ST candidates
• Lecturer – He/She should not be less than 21 years and more than 38 years as on 01-01-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years for SC /ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years. There will also be relaxation of upper age limit in respect of person With Disability(PWD) by 5 (five) years i.e. up to 43 years
Pay or Salary:
• Assistant Director – The Pay Scale of Rs.12000-40000/- with Grade pay of Rs.6100/- per month.
• Lecturer – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for APSC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 20-07-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 322 Residents / Demonstrators Jobs
- UJVNL Dehradun Recruitment 2015 for 311 Engineer Posts
- BPCL Kochi Recruitment 2015 for 73 General Workman, Chemist Trainee Jobs
- Southern Naval Command, Kochi Recruitment 2015 for 40 Attendant and Other Posts
- PKIET Puducherry Recruitment 2015 for 20 Assistant Professor Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.