APTEL New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 05 Law Clerk and other Posts
APTEL New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 05 Law Clerk and other Posts. Appellate Tribunal for Electricity Recruitment for 05 Law Clerk, Court Master & other Vacancies. APTEL New Delhi has been released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 42 days from date of notification issued. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
APTEL New Delhi Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Notification issued date : 17-06-2015
Last date for online application: 42 days from date of notification issued
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Cashier – 1 Post
• Court Master – 1 Post
• Law Clerk – 2 Posts
• Registrar – 1 Post
• Cashier – The Candidate should be passed HSC Examination /Officials of the Central Government or State Government or High Court Holders applicable/3 years regular service
• Court Master – The Candidate should be passed Graduation in any discipline/Officers of the Central Government or State Government or High Court or District Court or PSUs Holders applicable/5 years of regular service
• Law Clerk – The Candidate should be passed Graduation in Law from any Law College/ recognized University in all over Country/Knowledge of Data Entry , work processing and Computer operations.
• Registrar – The Candidate should be passed Graduation in Law/Officers of the Central Government or State Government or High Court District Court Holders applicable/2-5 years Service Experience in various Grade Pay.
Pay or Salary:
• Cashier – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- With Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
• Court Master – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- With Grade pay of Rs.4600/- per month.
• Law Clerk – The Pay Scale of Rs. 21000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for APTEL:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for APTEL:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Appellate Tribunal for Electricity , Core-4, 7th Floor, SCOPE Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi on or before 42 days from date of notification issued
Related Government Jobs:
- SHIATS Allahabad Recruitment 2015 for 15 Faculty Jobs
- APSC Recruitment 2015 for 8 Assistant Director, Lecturer Posts
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 322 Residents / Demonstrators Jobs
- UJVNL Dehradun Recruitment 2015 for 311 Engineer Posts
- BPCL Kochi Recruitment 2015 for 73 General Workman, Chemist Trainee Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- Power Grid Wr II Recruitment 2020 | Apply 53 PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online for 300 Generalist Officer Scale II, III Posts @bankofmaharashtra.in
- TNPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 12 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Vacancies
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | 4207 Patwari Posts | Apply Online @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.