Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for 13 Assistant Labour Officer Posts. OSSC Recruitment Notification 2015 for Assistant Labour Officer Vacancies. Government Jobs in Odisha. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 3rd June 2015 to 2nd July 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this govt job.
OSSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 03-06-2015
Last date for online application: 02-07-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 13 Posts
Name of the Posts: Assistant Labour Officer
The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce combination Group subjects. Graduation/Diploma in Industrial Relation/Personnel Management & Industrial Relation/Labour Welfare/labour Law or MBA in Human Resource Management/HRD specialization.
Age: The candidate age should be between 21-32 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary: The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and Viva Voce
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.odishassc.in from 03-06-2015 to 02-07-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2015 for Hockey Players
- DCIL Recruitment 2015 for Management Trainee, Manager, Assistant Vacancies
- BPCL Recruitment 2015 for Utility Operator Posts
- School Education Puducherry Recruitment 2015 for 425 Primary School Teachers
- Central Excise & Service Tax Recruitment 2015 for 34 Tax Assistants
- WIHG Recruitment 2015 for Assistants, Scientists, Artists