Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 for 11 District Judge Jobs
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 for 11 District Judge Jobs. Bombay High Court Recruitment for 11 District Judge Vacancies. Bombay High Court has been released a notification for 11 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 01th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for online application: 15-07-2015
Last date for hardcopy submission : 27-07-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 11 Posts
Name of the Posts: District Judge
A candidate must be a citizen of India.A candidate must be a holder of Degree in Law, practising as an Advocate in the High Court or Courts subordinate thereto for not less than seven years on the date of publication of Advertisement and while computing the period for practising as an Advocate, the period during which he/she has held the post of Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate or Judicial Officer shall be included (OR) Must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the advertisement, and while computing the period of 7 years, the period during which the candidate has practised as an Advocate shall be included
The candidate must have attained the age of thirtyfive years and must not have attained the age of fortyeight years in the case of candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment and fortyfive years in the case of others, as on the date of publication of Advertisement.
The fees in the sum of Rs.1,000/ for General Category candidates and Rs.500/ for Backward Class candidates should be paid in the form of demand draft payable at par at Bombay in favour of “Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General, High Court, A.S., Bombay”
Selection Procedure for Bombay High Court:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for Bombay High Court:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in on or before 15-07-2015 after filling of application download the hardcopy and send the hardcopy along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to the Registrar General, High Court, Fort, Mumbai – 400032 on or before 27-07-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- IIM Kashipur Recruitment 2015 for 5 Research Assistant and Other Posts
- MPPEB Recruitment 2015 for 1519 Krushi Vikas Adhikari and Other Posts
- ILBS Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 334 Patient Care Executive and Other Jobs
- MSPCL Imphal Recruitment 2015 for 233 Technical Assistant Posts
- WEBCSC Kolkata Recruitment 2015 for 45 Assistant and other Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.