IAF New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 10 Commissioned Officers Jobs
IAF New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 10 Commissioned Officers Jobs. Indian Air Force Recruitment for 10 Commissioned Officers Vacancies. IAF New Delhi has been released a notification for 10 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 25th July 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
IAF New Delhi Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 25-07-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Name of the Posts: Commissioned Officers
The Candidate should be passed Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream / Mathematics / Statistics / Geography / Computer Applications / Environmental Science / Applied Physics / Oceanography / Meteorology / Agricultural Meteorology / Ecology & Environment / Geo-physics / Environmental Biology with min of 50% marks
The candidate age should be between 20-26 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force:
Candidates who are short-listed will be called for testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar, Varanasi or Kancharapara. The testing would consist of two stages as given below.Stage-I Test consisting of Intelligence Test along with other tests will be conducted on the first day. Stage-I Test is a screening test and only those who qualify would undergo subsequent testing. All candidates would be subjected to document check to ascertain their eligibility for the Meteorology Branch. Those candidates who either do not qualify in Stage-I testing or do not meet the required eligibility criteria would be sent back on the first day itself. Stage-II Testing consisting of Psychological Test, Group Tests and Interview will be conducted on subsequent days (Five Days).
How to Apply for Indian Air Force:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Post Bag No. 001, Nirman Bhawan Post Office, New Delhi – 110106 on or before 25-07-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- CSIR-NGRI Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 for 7 Technician and Other Posts
- NIN Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 for 6 Scientist and Other Jobs
- University of Calcutta Recruitment 2015 for 6 Field Man and Other Posts
- Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2015 for 88 House Surgeon Jobs
- EXIM Bank Recruitment 2015 for 78 Manager, Administrative Officer Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.