AAU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Junior Accountant Posts
AAU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Junior Accountant Posts. Assam Agricultural University Recruitment for 15 Junior Accountant Vacancies. AAU Jorhat has been released a notification for 15 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 31th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AAU Jorhat Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 31-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Name of the Posts: Junior Accountant
The Candidate should be passed Degree in Arts/Science & Commerce/ Knowledge of Computer & work exp in Finance & Accounts are desirable
The candidate age should be between 18-38 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.3300/- per month.
Selection Procedure for AAU:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and viva-voce test
How to Apply for AAU:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Comptroller, Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-785 013 on or before 31-08-2015.
Assam Agricultural University is the first institution of its kind in the whole of North-Eastern Region of India. The main goal of this institution is to produce globally competitive human resources in farm sector and to carry out research in both conventional and frontier areas for production optimization as well as to disseminate the generated technologies as public good for benefiting the food growers/ producers and traders involved in the sector while emphasizing on sustainability, equity and overall food security at household level.
In order to achieve the above, the university has following support base to lead the overall agriculture and farming sector of the state towards more productivity with appropriate scientific approach. At present it has five Colleges, six Regional Agricultural Research Stations (RARS), six Commodity Research Centres and nineteen Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVK) throughout the state with its head quarter at Jorhat.
Related Government Jobs:
- TN AHD Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1101 Office Assistant and Other Posts
- TSPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 770 Executive Engineer Jobs
- AAI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 398 Junior Executive Posts
- Himachal Pradesh Land Records Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 242 Jobs
- NCERT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 27 Consultant and Other Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.