AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Field Data Collector, Study Coordinator Posts
AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Field Data Collector, Study Coordinator Posts. All Indian Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur Recruitment for 08 NMHS Field Data Collector, NMHS Study coordinator Vacancies. AIIMS Raipur has been released a notification for 08 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 10th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 10-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• NMHS Field Data Collector – 07 Posts
• NMHS Study coordinator – 01 Post
The Candidate should be passed Masters in Psychology / Social work / Sociology/ Rural development or related with relevant Exp
The candidate age not exceeding 40 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• NMHS Field Data Collector – The Pay Scale of Rs.25000/- per month.
• NMHS Study coordinator – The Pay Scale of Rs.35000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for AIIMS:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for AIIMS:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur – 492099 on or before 10-09-2015.
Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru’s dream, and immediately after independence he prepared a grand design to achieve it. Among the temples of modern India which he designed, was a centre of excellence in the medical sciences. Nehru’s dream was that such a centre would set the pace for medical education and research in Southeast Asia , and in this he had the wholehearted support of his Health Minister, Rajkumari Amrit Kaur.
The health survey and development committee ,chaired by Sir Joseph Bhore, an Indian Civil Servant ,had in 1946 already recommended the establishment of a national medical centre which would concentrate on meeting the need for highly qualified manpower to look after the nation’s expanding health care activities . The dreams of Nehru and Amrit Kaur and the recommendations of the Bhore Committee converged to create a proposal which found favor with the government of New Zealand. A generous grant from New Zealand under the Colombo Plan made it possible to lay the foundation stone of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in 1952.The AIIMS was finally created in 1956,as an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament ,to serve as a nucleus for nurturing excellence in all aspect of health care.
All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Related Government Jobs:
- RRB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 651 Clerk and Other Jobs
- MES Recruitment 2015-2016 for 456 Supervisor and Other Jobs
- UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2015-2016 for 245 Manager and Other Jobs
- OPSC Odisha Recruitment 2015-2016 for 89 Engineer Posts
- DCSEM Mumbai Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Technician, Scientific Assistant Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.