Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 112 Constable Jobs
Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 112 Constable Jobs. Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment for 112 Constable (Executive) Vacancies. Andaman & Nicobar Police has been released a notification for 112 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 20th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last date for Submission of application: 20-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 112 Posts
Name of the Posts: Constable (Executive)
The Candidate should be passed 10+2 from recognized board / University
The candidate age not exceeding 25 years for male candidates and 30 years for female candidates. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Andaman & Nicobar Police:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test, Medical test and interview
How to Apply for Andaman & Nicobar Police:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Dy. Superintendent of Police, Police Head quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair on or before 20-09-2015.
About Andaman & Nicobar Police:
History of Andaman and Nicobar Police dates back to raising of ‘SEBUNDY CORPS’ in 1858 for protection of Penal Settlements in the Andamans. It was reconstituted in 1867 with strength of 2 Inspectors, 3 Head Constables, 12 Sergeants and 285 Constables.
The system of Policing was exclusively on the pattern of Military organization, with a small strength of 75 Civil Policemen for observance of local laws and for accompanying the prisoners to the jungle as guards against aboriginal tribes.
An organized form of Policing in Andaman and Nicobar Islands was established in August, 1875 with the extension of Indian Police Act of 1861 to Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Capt. Wimberly was appointed as first District Superintendent of Police. In the same year the Chief Commissioner of Andaman and Nicobar was vested with the powers and functions of the Inspector General of Police.
Related Government Jobs:
- SSCER Kolkata Recruitment 2015 for 96 Sub-Inspector and Other Posts
- GTU Recruitment 2015 for 98 Database Administrator and Other Jobs
- JPSC Recruitment 2015 for 51 Combined Civil Services Posts
- PGCIL New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 35 Graduate Engineer Jobs
- DGLL Kolkata Recruitment 2015 for 6 Field Assistant Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- BSF Recruitment 2020 | 317 Group B & Group C Posts | Apply Offline
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 69 Project Manager Posts | Apply Online @bpsc.bih.nic.in
- SSA Assam CRCC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1842 Samagra Shiksha Assam CRCC Jobs
- APGCL Recruitment 2020 | 31 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts | Apply Now!!
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.