CGVyapam Recruitment 2015-2016 for 280 Engineer, Officer Posts
CGVyapam Recruitment 2015-2016 for 280 Engineer, Officer Posts. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Recruitment for 280 Sub Engineer, Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Vacancies. CGVyapam Chhattisgarh has been released a notification for 280 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 18th August 2015 to 29th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CGVyapam Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 18-08-2015
Last date for online application: 29-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 280 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Rural Horticulture Extension Officer – 150 Posts
• Sub Engineer (Civil) – 115 Posts
• Sub Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) – 15 Posts
The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture/Agriculture Engg. /Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engg. or equivalent
The candidate age should be between 20-35 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Rural Horticulture Extension Officer – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- Per month
• Sub Engineer (Civil) – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- Per month
• Sub Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical) – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- Per month
Selection Procedure for CGVyapam:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test
How to Apply for CGVyapam:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ from 18-08-2015 to 29-08-2015.
- To conduct entrance examination for admission to various professional and other educational institutions, on the request of the State Government, other State Governments, Central Government, Universities and national or state level institutions.
- To develop the selection systems and/or conduct selection process in respect of the appointments being made by the State Government, other State Governments, Central Government, public sector undertakings, Semi-Government Institutions and to conduct such selection on their request.
Click Here for Notification
Related Government Jobs:
- Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2015 for 112 Constable Jobs
- SSCER Kolkata Recruitment 2015 for 96 Sub-Inspector and Other Posts
- GTU Recruitment 2015 for 98 Database Administrator and Other Jobs
- JPSC Recruitment 2015 for 51 Combined Civil Services Posts
- PGCIL New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 35 Graduate Engineer Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 19 Deputy Commandant, Evaluation Officer Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2020 | 39 Manager, Assistant Manager, JFR, JAA Posts | Apply Online @nafed-india.com
- APSSB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 944 Constable, Head Constable & Other Vacancies
- RPSC Recruitment 2020 | 204 Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.