CISF New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 156 Constable Jobs
CISF New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 156 Constable Jobs. Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment for 156 Constable Vacancies. CISF New Delhi has been released a notification for 156 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 03rd October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CISF New Delhi Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for submission of application: 03-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 156 Posts
Name of the Posts: Constable
The Candidate should be passed Matriculation or equivalent examination & valid driving licence holder
The candidate age should be between 21-27 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for CISF:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test, Physical Efficiency test, Medical examination
How to Apply for CISF:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to please see the address in Notification on or before 03-10-2015.
The CISF came into existence in 1969 with a modest beginning, having three battalions, to provide integrated security cover to the Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) which, in those years, occupied the commanding heights of the economy. In a span of four decades, the Force has grown several folds to reach one lakh thirty nine thousand and four hundred personnel today. With globalization and liberalization of the economy, CISF is no longer a PSU-centric organization. Instead, it has become a premier multi-skilled security agency of the country, mandated to provide security to major critical infrastructure installations of the country in diverse areas. CISF is currently providing security cover to nuclear installations, space establishments, airports, seaports, power plants, sensitive Government buildings and ever heritage monuments. Among the important responsibilities recently entrusted to the CISF are the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, VIP Security, Disaster Management and establishment of a Formed Police Unit (FPU) of the UN at Haiti.
Related Government Jobs:
- NHM Punjab Recruitment 2015 for 101 Medical Officer Posts
- Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for 48 Medical Officer, Lecturer and Other Jobs
- KMML Kerala Recruitment 2015 for 35 Technician and Other Posts
- FSI Dehradun Recruitment 2015 for 33 Software Engineer Jobs
- CSIR-NPL New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 16 Stenographer, Assistant Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.