Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for 48 Medical Officer, Lecturer and Other Jobs
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for 48 Medical Officer, Lecturer and Other Jobs. Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment for 48 Medical Officer, Lecturers, Anesthetist, Junior Physician posts. Goa PSC has been released a notification for 48 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 03rd September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for online application: 03-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 48 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Anesthetist – 1 Post
• Junior Physician – 2 Posts
• Lecturers (Goa Dental College & Hospital) – 5 Posts
• Medical Officer – 37 Posts
• Associate Professor in Neurology – 1 Post
• Lecturer in Pediatrics – 1 Post
• Lecturer in Psychiatry – 1 Post
The Candidate should be passed Medical qualification/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in specialty concerned or equivalent
The candidate age should be between 42-45 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Anesthetist – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
• Junior Physician – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
• Lecturers (Goa Dental College & Hospital) – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
• Medical Officer – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/-
• Associate Professor in Neurology – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/-
• Lecturer in Pediatrics – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/-
• Lecturer in Psychiatry – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/-
Selection Procedure for Goa PSC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for Goa PSC:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of http://goapsc.gov.in on or before 03-09-2015.
About GOA PSC:
In 1962 the Indian Parliament passed the 12th Amendment Act, 1962 to the Constitution of India, under which the Territory of Goa, Daman & Diu was included in the Schedule I of the Constitution of India (Constitution) and was declared as an Union Territory.
As an Union Territory, all the selections for Gazetted group A and B posts were made through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). All their service matters, such as promotions, confirmations, seniority, recruitment rules, disciplinary matters, etc. were controlled by the UPSC.
Under the Constitution (Fifty Sixth Amendment) Act, 1987 Goa was included in the Schedule I of the Constitution of India, as the twenty fifth State of India.
Related Government Jobs:
- KMML Kerala Recruitment 2015 for 35 Technician and Other Posts
- FSI Dehradun Recruitment 2015 for 33 Software Engineer Jobs
- CSIR-NPL New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 16 Stenographer, Assistant Posts
- MEA New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 13 Passport Officer Jobs
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2015 for 221 Professor Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.