HTD Recruitment 2015-2016 for 725 Transport Vehicle Driver Jobs
HTD Recruitment 2015-2016 for 725 Transport Vehicle Driver Jobs. Haryana Transport Department Recruitment for 725 Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driver Vacancies. HTD Haryana has been released a notification for 725 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 17th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HTD Haryana Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 17-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 725 Posts
Name of the Posts: Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driver
The Candidate should be passed matric school examination with Hindi/Sanskrit as language subject or its equivalent and should have a valid Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driving Licence with three years of experience reckoned from the date of the issuing date of the Heavy Passenger Transport Vehicle Driving Licence. Eligibility shall be determined on the closing date fixed for submission of application form i.e. 17.09.2015
The candidate shall not be less than 23 years and more than 42 years of age on the last date of submission of application form i.e. 17.09.2015. Candidates belonging to reserved categories shall be allowed relaxation in upper age limit as per Haryana Government policies. In case of Ex-serviceman candidates the upper age limit shall be relaxed by the continuous military service added by three years
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.12000/- per month.
An application fee of Rs.100/- for general category. Rs. 25/- for SC/BC/EBP category candidate.The fee can be deposited by the candidate in the form of Bank Draft/demand draft/banker cheque of a nationalized/scheduled bank payable at the depot location for which the candidate has applied, in favour of the General Manager or by way of cash deposit in any depot of Haryana Roadways.
Selection Procedure for HTD:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Educational qualifications and interview
How to Apply for HTD:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to the Directorate of State Transport Haryana Chandigarh 30 Bays Building 2nd floor Sector 17 Chandigarh before 17-09-2015.
Office of the Director General State Transport is responsible for providing well-coordinated, economical, safe and efficient transport action services to the public of the State. Haryana Roadways, a State Government Undertaking, is the principal service provider for passenger transport in the State. It has a fleet of about 4000 buses being operated by 24 depots, each headed by a General Manager, and 13 sub-depots functioning under the depot concerned. These services are being provided to every part of the State as well as to important destinations in the neighbouring States.Haryana Roadways plies on an average 13.00 Lac Km every day.
Related Government Jobs:
- CGVyapam Recruitment 2015 for 280 Engineer, Officer Posts
- Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2015 for 112 Constable Jobs
- SSCER Kolkata Recruitment 2015 for 96 Sub-Inspector and Other Posts
- GTU Recruitment 2015 for 98 Database Administrator and Other Jobs
- JPSC Recruitment 2015 for 51 Combined Civil Services Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MOIL Recruitment 2020 | 36 Graduate/ Management Trainee Posts | Apply Now!!
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- BSF Recruitment 2020 | 317 Group B & Group C Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.