NBCC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Engineer, Hindi Translator Posts. National Buildings Construction Corporation Recruitment for 21 Junior Engineer, Junior Hindi Translator Vacancies. NBCC New Delhi has been released a notification for 21 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 29th August 2015 to 29th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NBCC New Delhi Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 29-08-2015
Last date for online application: 29-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 21 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Engineer – 20 Posts
• Junior Hindi Translator – 01 Post
• Junior Engineer – The Candidate should be passed 03 yrs Diploma in Civil Engg with 60 % aggregate marks
• Junior Hindi Translator – The Candidate should be passed Master’ s Degree in Hindi with English and English with Hindi up to Degree level/2 yrs exp in translation from English to Hindi
The candidate age maximum age limit is 25 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.9760/- per month.
An application fee for General/ OBC candidates – Rs.500/- and fee exempted for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Selection Procedure for NBCC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for NBCC:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.nbccindia.gov.in from 29-08-2015 to 29-09-2015.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd. (NBCC), is a blue-chip Government of India Navratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Urban Development, with consolidated revenue of INR 5000 Crore. Listed with both the Stock Exchanges, the companys unique business model has today, made it stand out as a leader in its own right in the construction sector with more than INR 20000 Crore Order Book in hand and counting.
Certified with ISO 9001:2008 from the Bureau of Indian Standards in respect of Project Management & Consultancy, the Companys present areas of operations are categorized into three main segments, i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy (PMC), (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting,
NBCC has been executing many Landmark Projects as a PMC which contributes to about 70% of its annual revenue. The segment being the Companys core strength, the areas covered under its umbrella include Roads, Hospitals & Medical Colleges, Institutions, Offices, Airports, Bridges, Industrial & Environmental Structures etc.
Related Government Jobs:
- MAFSU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 7 Dean, Director Jobs
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Project Staff Posts
- HTD Recruitment 2015-2016 for 725 Transport Vehicle Driver Jobs
- CGVyapam Recruitment 2015 for 280 Engineer, Officer Posts
- Andaman and Nicobar Police Recruitment 2015 for 112 Constable Jobs