NHM Punjab Recruitment 2015 for 101 Medical Officer Posts. National Health Mission, Punjab Recruitment for 101 Medical Officer Vacancies. NHM Punjab has been released a notification for 101 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview on 24th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NHM Punjab Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Interview date: 24-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 101 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Medical Officer (Urban Health) Full Time: 18 Posts
• Medical Officer (Urban Health) Part Time: 83 Posts
The Candidate should be passed MBBS from a recognized University or Institution or any equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the Medical Council of India. Registered with Punjab Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
The candidate age not exceeding 60 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Medical Officer (Urban Health) Full Time: The Pay Scale of Rs.35000/- per month.
• Medical Officer (Urban Health) Part Time: The Pay Scale of Rs.18000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NHM:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for NHM:
Interested and eligible candidate may attend Walk in Interview along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience in the Office of the respective Civil Surgeons of the District where the post is vacant on 24-08-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- Goa PSC Recruitment 2015 for 48 Medical Officer, Lecturer and Other Jobs
- KMML Kerala Recruitment 2015 for 35 Technician and Other Posts
- FSI Dehradun Recruitment 2015 for 33 Software Engineer Jobs
- CSIR-NPL New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 16 Stenographer, Assistant Posts
- MEA New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 13 Passport Officer Jobs