NIELIT Lucknow Recruitment 2015 for 32 Computer Operator Posts
NIELIT Lucknow Recruitment 2015 for 32 Computer Operator Posts. National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, Lucknow Recruitment for 32 Computer Operator Vacancies. NIELIT Lucknow has been released a notification for 32 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview on or before 11th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIELIT Lucknow Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Interview date: 11-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 32 Posts
Name of the Posts: Computer Operator
The Candidate should be passed Graduation/Diploma/Computer Typing speed 15 words/min in Hindi/English language
The candidate age should be between 18-30 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Fee: An application fee of Rs.500/-
Selection Procedure for NIELIT:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test /interview
How to Apply for NIELIT:
Interested and eligible candidate may attend walk in interview along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience at NIELIT Lucknow A-1/9, Sumit Complex, Vibhuti Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow on 11-08-2015.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC Society is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India. The main objective of National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC Society is to provide most up-to-date and industry relevant computer education in the non-formal sector throughout the country.
NIELIT offers a variety of courses in the field of IT Software, IT Hardware, Bio-informatics etc., the syllabus of which are designed involving experts from reputed institutes like IIT, IISC-Bangalore & IT Industries to make the courses highly updated & employment oriented. Many of the courses are approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) & UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) etc.. Being in the non-formal sector, the courses can be taken by willing students from any academic background/discipline. NIELIT formerly DOEACC SOCIETY conducts these nationally recognized courses through its 11(eleven) centres & about 1000 accredited institutes across the country. Some of these accredited institutes include very reputed universities and colleges. NIELIT formerly DOEACC SOCIETY is also in the process of obtaining deemed-to-be university status.
Related Government Jobs:
- Vehicle Factory Recruitment 2015 for 32 Medical Assistant and Other Jobs
- NRHM Orissa Recruitment 2015 for 29 RBSK Manager Posts
- WAPCOS Gurgaon Recruitment 2015 for 08 Junior Assistant Jobs
- Kandla Port Trust, Gujarat Recruitment 2015 for 5 Business Associate Posts
- WB Police Kolkata Recruitment 2015 for 4284 Constable Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- UPSIDC Recruitment 2020 | Apply 62 Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer & Other Posts @onlineupsidc.com
- TNAHD Recruitment 2019 | 583 Veterinary Analyst Posts | Apply Online @tn.gov.in
- UKPSC Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 12 Personal Assistant Vacancies @ukpsc.gov.in
- BPSSC Police Recruitment 2019 | Apply 1934 Enforcement Sub Inspector, Driver Constable Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.