NRHM Orissa Recruitment 2015 for 29 RBSK Manager Posts
NRHM Orissa Recruitment 2015 for 29 RBSK Manager Posts. National Rural Health Mission, Odisha Recruitment for 29 RBSK Manager Vacancies. NRHM Orissa has been released a notification for 29 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 24th August 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NRHM Orissa Recruitment 2015 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 30-07-2015
Last date for online application: 17-08-2015
Last date for hardcopy submission: 24-08-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 29 Posts
Name of the Posts: RBSK Manager
The Candidate should be passed Master Degree in Disability Rehabilitation Administration/Post Graduation/Bachelor/Master Degree in Physiotherapy/ MBBS/ BAMS/ BHMS/Prosthetics & Orthotic/Public Health Management/Business Administration/3 yrs post qualification programme related Exp in the field of Health
The candidate maximum age limit is 40 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.28300/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NRHM:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and Computer test.
How to Apply for NRHM:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.nrhmorissa.gov.in from 30-07-2015 to 17-08-2015 after filling of application download the hardcopy and send the hardcopy along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Mission Directorate (NHM), Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar-751012, District-Khorda (Odisha) on or before 24-08-2015.
The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) is an initiative undertaken by the government of India to address the health needs of underserved rural areas. Launched in April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was initially tasked with addressing the health needs of 18 states that had been identified as having weak public health indicators.The Union Cabinet headed by Dr.Anbumani Ramadoss vide its decision dated 1 May 2013, has approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an overarching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
Related Government Jobs:
- WAPCOS Gurgaon Recruitment 2015 for 08 Junior Assistant Jobs
- Kandla Port Trust, Gujarat Recruitment 2015 for 5 Business Associate Posts
- WB Police Kolkata Recruitment 2015 for 4284 Constable Jobs
- CSBC Bihar Recruitment 2015 for 2649 Warder Posts
- MCD South Recruitment 2015 for 51 Junior Residents Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.