SSCER Kolkata Recruitment 2015-2016 for 96 Sub-Inspector and Other Posts
SSCER Kolkata Recruitment 2015-2016 for 96 Sub-Inspector and Other Posts. Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region Recruitment for 96 Fieldsman, Sub-Inspector & Other Vacancies. SSCER Kolkata has been released a notification for 96 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 21st September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SSCER Kolkata Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 21-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 96 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Fieldsman – 10 Posts
• Duplicating Machine Operator – 1 Post
• Sub-Inspector (Fire) – 77 Posts
• Research Investigator (Forestry) – 5 Posts
• Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics) – 1 Post
• Senior Radio Technician – 1 Post
• Senior Scientific Assistant – 1 Post
The Candidate should be passed Matriculation/equivalent examination with Certificate on operating Duplicating Machine/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Mining/Engg./ Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Communication Engg./ Degree in Science with Physics/ Master’s Degree/ PG Diploma in Forestry Management/ Master’s degree in Bacteriology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Pharmacy/ Physiology/ Chemistry/ equivalent
The candidate age should be between 18-30 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Fieldsman – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
• Duplicating Machine Operator – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
• Sub-Inspector (Fire) – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
• Research Investigator (Forestry) – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
• Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics) – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
• Senior Radio Technician – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/-
• Senior Scientific Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4600/-
Selection Procedure for SSCER:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test, Physical test and interview
How to Apply for SSCER:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission (ER), Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, 234/4, A.J.C Bose Road, Kolkata-700020 on or before 21-09-2015.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) (Hindi: कर्मचारी चयन आयोग) is an GOVT OF INDIA organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
Related Government Jobs:
- GTU Recruitment 2015 for 98 Database Administrator and Other Jobs
- JPSC Recruitment 2015 for 51 Combined Civil Services Posts
- PGCIL New Delhi Recruitment 2015 for 35 Graduate Engineer Jobs
- DGLL Kolkata Recruitment 2015 for 6 Field Assistant Posts
- GPSC Gujarat Recruitment 2015 for 504 Lecturer and Other Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.