TSPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 770 Executive Engineer Jobs
TSPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 770 Executive Engineer Jobs. Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment for 770 Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) Vacancies. TSPSC has been released a notification for 770 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 20th August 2015 to 03rd September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TSPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 20-08-2015
Last date for online application: 03-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 770 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Dept : 418 Posts
• Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department: 121 Posts
• Municipal Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 05 Posts
• Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in R&B Department: 83 Posts
• Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in I & CAD Department: 143 Posts
The Candidate should be passed Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by under a Central Act/ recognized by the Central U.G.C.
The candidate age should be between 18-44 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.37100-91450/- per month.
An application fee of Rs. 220/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Service Men/ Unemployed applicants of Telangana State) by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit card, IMPS – Mobile payments
Selection Procedure for TSPSC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for TSPSC:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.tspsc.gov.in from 20-08-2015 to 03-09-2015.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Telangana according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
It is a Constitutional Body established Under Article 315 of Constitution of India which provides a smooth and efficient functioning of the Government of Telangana by providing suitable candidates for various Government posts and advise them on various service matters like formulation of Recruitment Rules, advise on promotions, transfers and disciplinary actions etc.
It was formed on June 2, 2014 as per Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission bifurcated into APPSC and TSPSC. The official website was launched on 11 april 2015 by governor E. S. L. Narasimhan. Ghanta Chakrapani appointed as the first chairman for TSPSC, who is a professor at Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Open University.
Related Government Jobs:
- AAI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 398 Junior Executive Posts
- Himachal Pradesh Land Records Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 242 Jobs
- NCERT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 27 Consultant and Other Jobs
- PBGB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Officers, Office Assistants Posts
- Pusad Urban Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 16 Loan Officer and Other Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
- PCARD Bank Recruitment 2020 | 48 Accountant, Senior Field Officer, Senior Assistant & Other Posts | Apply Online @sahakara.kar.gov.in
- Assam Rifles GDMO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 27 Specialist Doctors, General Duty Medical Officer Vacancies
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.