DGVCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 24 Jr. Engineer Posts
DGVCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 24 Jr. Engineer Posts. Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment for 24 Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer–Electrical) Vacancies. DGVCL has been released a notification for 24 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 30th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
DGVCL Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for online application: 25-09-2015
Last date for Hardcopy submission: 30-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 24 Posts
Name of the Posts: Vidyut Sahayak (Jr. Engineer–Electrical)
The Candidate should be passed B.E. (Electrical)/ B.Tech. (Electrical) (Full Time Course). The candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree/Master Degree with minimum 60% for Unreserved Candidates and 55% for Reserved Category Candidates in the final year and in case of Bachelor of Engineering 7th and 8th Semester without ATKT in first Trial (Passed in single attempt) only from Recognized University in India approved by AICTE. Percentage is to be considered as exact percentage and no rounding-up of percentage shall be allowed for deciding the eligibility. (For grading system minimum grade equivalent to said marks is required).
The candidate age not exceeding 30 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.18000/- for 1st year and Rs.20000/- for 2nd year per month.
Those who are applying under UR/SEBC category have to pay Non refundable Application fee Rs. 500/- and those who are applying under SC/ST category have to pay non refundable Application fee Rs. 250l- in any branch of State Bank of India in to “Power Jyoti “ Account No. 33265984351. Bank Charges of Rs. 50 shall be paid by the applicant to the Bank over and above application Fee. Candidates have to submit fee Challan with application.
Selection Procedure for DGVCL:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Oral test and interview
How to Apply for DGVCL:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.dgvcl.com on or before 25-09-2015 after filling of application download the hardcopy and send the hardcopy along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Addl. General Manager (HR), Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited, Urja Sadan, Nana Varachha Road, Kapodra Char Rasta, Surat (Gujarat). 395006 on or before 30-09-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 19 Jobs
- GPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Research Officers
- Office Of The District Rural Development Agency Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Posts
- High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Jobs
- NIO Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Project Assistants
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 234 Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 244 Workshop Instructor Posts @pscwbonline.gov.in
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 500 TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancies @tangedco.gov.in
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | 80 Office Assistant & Driver Posts | Apply Online @kpmdrb.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.