East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Jobs in Sports Quota
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 46 Jobs in Sports Quota. East Coast Railway Recruitment for 46 Sports Quota Vacancies. East Coast Railway has been released a notification for 46 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 12th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 12-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 46 Posts
Name of the Posts: Sports Quota
Educational Qualification (Grade pay):
• Rs.2800/- – A Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
• Rs.2400/- – 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent, with 80 words per minute in Shorthand (Hindi/English) for a duration of 10 minutes which will be transcribed in typing in 65 minutes for English and in 75 minutes for Hindi, for the post of Jr. Stenographer. (OR) A pass in 1st year of B. Sc. (Physics) or, a pass in 10+2 stage in Higher Secondary in Science (Math or Physics) for the post of Electrical Signal Maintainer-II in S&T Dept.
• Rs.1900 & 2000/- – 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. (OR) A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate may also apply to be posted as Tech-III.
• Rs.1800/- – 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized Board.
The candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on 01-01-2016. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/1900/2000/2400/2800/- per month.
UR and OBC candidates should submit application fee for an amount of Rs.100/‐ (rupees one hundred only) in the form of Indian Postal Order from any Post Office (issued on or after the date of this notification) drawn in favour of “FA&CAO, East Coast Railway, payable at Bhubaneswar
Selection Procedure for East Coast Railway:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for East Coast Railway:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to please see the address in notification on or before 12-10-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- Himachal Pradesh Labour and Employment Dept Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Posts
- IARI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 36 Research Fellow Posts
- Calcutta University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 33 Jobs
- Office of The Deputy Commissioner Recruitment 2015-2016 for 28 Jobs
- ESIC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Senior Residents
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.