ESIC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 11 Multi Tasking Staff, Clerk, Stenographer Posts
ESIC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 11 Multi Tasking Staff, Clerk, Stenographer Posts. Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for 11 Multi Tasking Staff, Upper Division Clerk & Other Vacancies. ESIC Kolkata has been released a notification for 11 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 31st October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
ESIC Kolkata Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 31-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 11 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Multi Tasking Staff – 07 Posts
• Upper Division Clerk – 03 Posts
• Stenographer – 01 Post
• Multi Tasking Staff – The Candidate should be passed Matriculation or equivalent
• Upper Division Clerk – The Candidate should be passed degree of a recognised University or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and Data bases.
• Stenographer – The Candidate should be passed Higher Secondary (12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board). A speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/ Hindi.
• Multi Tasking Staff – The Candidate age should be between 18-25 years as on 31-10-2015
• Upper Division Clerk – The Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 31-10-2015
• Stenographer – The Candidate age should be between 18-27 years as on 31-10-2015
Pay or Salary:
• Multi Tasking Staff – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
• Upper Division Clerk – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
• Stenographer – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
Selection Procedure for ESIC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test, Stenography test, compute test.
How to Apply for ESIC:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Regional Office, Establishment Branch-I, Panchdeep Bhawan, 5/1, Grant Lane, Kolkata-700012 on or before 31-10-2015.
Related Government Jobs:
- CFTRI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 13 Posts
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Jobs
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 for 571 Jobs
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 for 397 Computer Typists
- NLC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 390 Graduate Apprentices
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020 | Apply 234 Executive Engineer, Addl EE & Other Vacancies
- WBPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 244 Workshop Instructor Posts @pscwbonline.gov.in
- TNEB Recruitment 2020 | Apply 500 TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Vacancies @tangedco.gov.in
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020 | 80 Office Assistant & Driver Posts | Apply Online @kpmdrb.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.