KMML Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Operator Jobs
KMML Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Operator Jobs. Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited Recruitment for 12 Operator Grade-B Vacancies. KMML has been released a notification for 12 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 11th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
KMML Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 11-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of the Posts: Operator Grade-B
The Candidate should be passed Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or Degree in chemistry with a minimum of 60% Marks.
The candidate age not exceeding 38 years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.15560-470-16030-560-18830-650-22080-750-25830-850-30930-950-37580/- per month.
Selection Procedure for KMML:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for KMML:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The General Manager (P&A/EDP), The Kerela Minerals and Metals Limited Sankaramanglam, Chavara, P.O, Kollam 691583 on or before 11-09-2015.
Bringing more to your everyday life, KMML touches you in numerous ways. Be it the dress you wear, the cosmetics you use, the medicines you take, the paints you decorate your home with or the utility plastic products, our products are there. Eco-friendly & socially committed, it is the only integrated Titanium Dioxide facility having mining, mineral separation, synthetic rutile and pigment-production plants. Apart from producing rutile grade Titanium Dioxide pigment for various types of industries, it also produces other products like Illmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimenite, Synthetic rutile etc.
Manufacturing Titanium Dioxide through the chloride route, KMML produces very pure rutile grade Titanium dioxide pigment. The different grades churned out by KMML under brand name KEMOX has a ready market which asks for more. The commendable work in research by the R&D department has also helped KMML to add more colours to its portfolio.
Related Government Jobs:
- NEERI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Project Assistant Posts
- CLW Recruitment 2015-2016 for 615 Apprentice Jobs
- AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 300 Posts
- MANIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 271 Professor Jobs
- BCCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 248 Staff Nurse and Other Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HPPSC Recruitment 2020 | 20 Executive Officer, Secretary, Manager Posts | Apply Now @hppsc.hp.gov.in
- Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline | 187 Office Assistant, Volunteer, and Other Posts
- MP High Court Recruitment 2020 | Apply Offline for 50 Junior System Analyst Posts
- RSMSSB JEN Recruitment 2020 | Apply 1054 Junior Engineer Vacancies @rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.