NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Senior, Junior Residents
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Senior, Junior Residents. North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences Recruitment for 50 Senior Resident, Junior Resident Vacancies. NEIGRIHMS has been released a notification for 50 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in interview on 22nd September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Interview date: 22.9.2015 at 11AM
Total Number of Vacancies: 50 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Senior Resident – 30 Posts
• Junior Resident – 20 Posts
• Senior Resident – Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital. Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India
• Junior Resident – Medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act). Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship. iii.Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council
• Senior Resident – The candidate age not exceeding 33 years
• Junior Resident – The candidate age not exceeding 30 years
Pay or Salary:
• Senior Resident – The Pay Scale of Rs.18750/- with Grade pay of Rs.6600/- per month.
• Junior Resident – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NEIGRIHMS :
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS:
Interested and eligible candidate may attend Walk in Interview along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience at In the Administrative Block NEIGRIHMS, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018 on 22-09-2015 at 11.00 AM
Related Government Jobs:
- MEECL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 38 Engineers
- BMHRC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 20 Senior Residents
- BDL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Manager Jobs
- CCI Assam Recruitment 2015-2016 for 7 Trainee Posts
- RDD Recruitment 2015-2016 for 4823 Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HAL Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 100 Management Trainee & Design Trainee Posts @hal-india.co.in
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.