NIELIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Car Driver Jobs
NIELIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Car Driver Jobs. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Recruitment for 05 Staff Car Driver Vacancies. NIELIT has been released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 18th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIELIT Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for submission of application: 18-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Name of the Posts: Staff Car Driver
The Candidate should be passed as per NIELIT Norms
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NIELIT:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for NIELIT:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Registrar, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003” before 18-09-2015.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC Society is an autonomous body of the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India. The main objective of National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC Society is to provide most up-to-date and industry relevant computer education in the non-formal sector throughout the country.
NIELIT offers a variety of courses in the field of IT Software, IT Hardware, Bio-informatics etc., the syllabus of which are designed involving experts from reputed institutes like IIT, IISC-Bangalore & IT Industries to make the courses highly updated & employment oriented. Many of the courses are approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) & UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) etc.. Being in the non-formal sector, the courses can be taken by willing students from any academic background/discipline. NIELIT formerly DOEACC SOCIETY conducts these nationally recognized courses through its 11(eleven) centres & about 1000 accredited institutes across the country. Some of these accredited institutes include very reputed universities and colleges. NIELIT formerly DOEACC SOCIETY is also in the process of obtaining deemed-to-be university status.
Related Government Jobs:
- AAI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 598 Junior Executive Posts
- AAI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 200 Jr Executive Jobs
- Kadapa District Court Recruitment 2015-2016 for 95 Posts
- MSRTC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 76 Mechanic Jobs
- Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 26 Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- MOIL Recruitment 2020 | 36 Graduate/ Management Trainee Posts | Apply Now!!
- Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | Apply 144 MTS, Postman & Other Posts @indiapost.gov.in
- Tripura Agriculture Department Recruitment 2020 | 38 Subject Matter Specialist, Assistant, Farm Manager & Other Posts | Apply Offline
- BSF Recruitment 2020 | 317 Group B & Group C Posts | Apply Offline
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.