NIMR Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Research Fellow Posts
NIMR Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Research Fellow Posts. National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment for 05 Senior Research Fellow, Statistical Assistant & Other Vacancies. NIMR has been released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 01th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIMR Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 01-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Scientist B – 01 Post
• Statistical Assistant – 01 Post
• Senior Research Fellow – 03 Posts
• Scientist B – The Candidate should be passed 1st Class Master degree in Life / Biological Sciences from a recognized university or 2nd class Master’s degree + Ph.D degree in Life / Biological Sciences from a recognized University
• Statistical Assistant – The Candidate should be passed Graduate in Science from a recognized university with one year DMLT course OR three years diploma in engineering (or any relevant discipline) from a recognized institution OR Graduate with one year relevant experience in statistical scientific data from a recognized Institution
• Senior Research Fellow – The Candidate should be passed Post graduate degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate degree in Professional course with NET qualification or Post graduate degree in Professional course from recognized university with 2 years research experience. (or) First Class Master’s degree in Life Science/ Biotechnology / Biotechnology and Bio-informatics / Molecular Virology/ Molecular Biology / Biomedical Genetics from a recognized university with 2 years research experience in Malaria
• Scientist B – The Candidate age not exceeding 35 years
• Statistical Assistant – The Candidate age not exceeding 30 years
• Senior Research Fellow – The Candidate age not exceeding 35 years
Pay or Salary:
• Scientist B – The Pay Scale of Rs.51030/- per month.
• Statistical Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs.28755/- per month.
• Senior Research Fellow – The Pay Scale of Rs.36400/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NIMR:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for NIMR:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Officer in Charge, National Institute of Malaria Research (CIMR), NIE Campus, 2nd main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam, Chennai-600 077 on or before 01-10-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- NRHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 112 Medical Posts
- Gujarat Education Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 111 Teachers
- 15 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2015-2016 for 49 Jobs
- USIDCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 45 Junior Engineers
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 25 Engineer Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.