NIOT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 32 Project Scientists
NIOT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 32 Project Scientists. National Institute of Ocean Technology Recruitment for 32 Project Scientist, Project Junior Assistant & Other Vacancies. NIOT has been released a notification for 32 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 01th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIOT Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for online application: 01-10-2015
Last date for hardcopy submission: 9-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 32 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Project Junior Assistant – 04 Posts
• Project Senior Executive – 02 Posts
• Project Scientist–I – 26 Posts
• Project Junior Assistant – The Candidate should be passed 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word).
• Project Senior Executive – The Candidate should be passed A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, basic knowledge of computer. Minimum 7 years experience in Auditing/ Taxation in Government/PSU/ Central Autonomous Bodies
• Project Scientist–I – The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical /Production/Ocean Engineering/Naval Architecture or equivalent from a recognized university/Institute with at least first class not less than 60% marks
• Project Junior Assistant – The Candidate age not exceeding 28 years.
• Project Senior Executive – The Candidate age not exceeding 35 years (Relaxable to retired Govt. employees / Ex-Servicemen upto 62 years) years.
• Project Scientist–I – The Candidate age not exceeding 35 years.
Pay or Salary:
• Project Junior Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs.18531/- per month.
• Project Senior Executive – The Pay Scale of Rs.36213/- per month.
• Project Scientist–I – The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NIOT:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for NIOT:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.niot.res.in/index.php/recruitment on or before 01-10-2015 after filling of application download the hardcopy and send the hardcopy along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery–Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100 “ before 9-10-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- Air India Recruitment 2015-2016 for 20 Aircraft Engineer Posts
- DOP Recruitment 2015-2016 for 19 Jobs
- Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Professors
- ESIC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 11 Jobs
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2015-2016 for 17 Posts
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HDFC Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 12,000 Future Bankers Program Vacancies @www.hdfcbank.com
- KDRB Recruitment 2020 | 30 LDC, Teacher, Elathalam Player & Other Posts | Apply Online @kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020 | Apply 39 Analyst, Administrator, Specialist, and Other Vacancies
- TNPCB Recruitment 2020 | 242 Assistant Engineer, Environment Scientist, Junior Assistant & Typist Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.