NRHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 112 Medical Posts
NRHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 112 Medical Posts. National Rural Health Mission Orissa Recruitment for 112 Pediatrician, Optometrist & Other Vacancies. NRHM Orissa has been released a notification for 112 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in interview on 05th October 2015 to 08th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NRHM Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Interview dates: 05-10-2015 to 08-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 112 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Pediatrician posts DEIC – 28 Posts
• M.O., MBBS DEIC – 26 posts
• M. O., Dental DEIC – 2 posts
• Audiologist and Speech Therapist – 13 posts
• Optometrist DEIC – 29 posts
• Dental Technician DEIC – 17 Posts
• Pediatrician posts DEIC – The Candidate should be passed MBBS with M.D. in Paediatrics from Medical Council of India. Must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration
• M.O., MBBS DEIC – The Candidate should be passed MBBS or equivalent degree from Institutions recognized by Medical Council of India. Must have completed compulsory internship and also must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration
• M. O., Dental DEIC – The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery from Institutions recognized by Dental Council of India. Must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration
• Audiologist and Speech Therapist – The Candidate should be passed Masters / Bachelor Degree in Audiology and Speech language pathology from a recognized University or Institution recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), also having registration certificate of RCI
• Optometrist DEIC – The Candidate should be passed Diploma in Optometry from a recognized Institution / University. However, candidates having Masters / Bachelor Degree in Optometry will be given preference
• Dental Technician DEIC – The Candidate should be passed Diploma in Dental Technology (at least 2 years course) from a recognized Institution / University. The Institution should be recognized by Dental Council of India. Preference will be given to candidates having at least 2 years post qualification experience in related field.
The candidate age should be between 21-60 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Pediatrician posts DEIC – The Pay Scale of Rs.44000/- per month.
• M.O., MBBS DEIC – The Pay Scale of Rs.30800/- per month.
• M. O., Dental DEIC – The Pay Scale of Rs.30800/-per month.
• Audiologist and Speech Therapist – The Pay Scale of Rs.22400/-per month.
• Optometrist DEIC – The Pay Scale of Rs.11600/- per month.
• Dental Technician DEIC – The Pay Scale of Rs.9350/- per month.
Selection Procedure for NRHM:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for NRHM:
Interested and eligible candidate may attend Walk in Interview along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience at Mission Directorate (National Health Mission), Annex Building of SIH&FW, Nayapalli, Unit-8, Bhubaneswar, Dist.- Khordha, Pin – 751012, Odisha on 05-10-2015 to 08-10-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- Gujarat Education Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 111 Teachers
- 15 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2015-2016 for 49 Jobs
- USIDCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 45 Junior Engineers
- WAPCOS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 25 Engineer Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 9 Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.