OSSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 1756 Inspectors. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for 1756 Amin, Assistant Revenue Inspector & Other Vacancies. OSSSC has been released a notification for 1756 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 26th September 2015 to 16th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
OSSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 26-09-2015
Last date for online application: 16-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 1756 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Revenue Inspector – 262 Posts
• Assistant Revenue Inspector – 342 Posts
• Amin – 1152 Posts
• Revenue Inspector – The Candidate should be passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce including BBA/ BCA or any equivalent examination from recognized University, with knowledge in computer operation
• Assistant Revenue Inspector – The Candidate should be passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (Ten plus two) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in computer operation
• Amin – The Candidate should be passed Higher Secondary School Certificate (Ten plus two) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in computer operation
The candidate age should be between 20-32 years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Revenue Inspector – The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month.
• Assistant Revenue Inspector – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
• Amin – The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
Selection Procedure for OSSSC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for OSSSC:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.osssc.gov.in from 26-09-2015 to 16-11-2015
Click Here for Notification[ad 07]