Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 for 113 Stenographers. Rajasthan High Court has been released a notification for 113 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 06th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for online application: 06-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 113 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Junior Personal Assistant – 108 Posts
• Stenographer – 05 Posts
The Candidate should be passed Graduate from any university established by Law in India or its equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government for the purpose and Must have basic knowledge of Computer.
The candidate age should be between 18-35 years as on 01-01-2015. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.3600/- per month.
Selection Procedure for Rajasthan High Court:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Shorthand test (Hindi & English), Typing test and interview
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.hcraj.nic.in on or before 06-10-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- Central Railway Recruitment 2015-2016 for 94 Trade Apprentice Posts
- Office of the District and Sessions Judge Patiala Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Jobs
- ESIC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Multi Tasking Staff, Clerk Posts
- WBHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 54 Nurse Posts
- Gujarat Prisons Department Recruitment 2015-2016 for 35 Jobs