RITES Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Engineer Posts
RITES Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Engineer Posts. Rail India Technical and Economical Service Recruitment for 15 Quantity Estimator/Resident Engineer Vacancies. RITES has been released a notification for 15 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 30th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
RITES Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Starting date for online application: 02-09-2015
Last date for online application: 21-09-2015
Last date for Hardcopy submission: 30-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Name of the Posts: Quantity Estimator/Resident Engineer
The Candidate should be passed Graduate in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
The candidate age should be between 21 – 54 as on 21-09-2015. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale of Rs.29100-54500/- per month.
Selection Procedure for RITES:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for RITES:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of http://recruit.rites.com/frmRegistration.aspx from 02-09-2015 to 21-09-2015 after filling of application download the hardcopy and send the hardcopy along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Assistant Manager (P)/ Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana on or before 30-09-2015.
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
Related Government Jobs:
- Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 36 Manager Jobs
- RITES Recruitment 2015-2016 for 12 Civil Engineer Posts
- NIIST Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Medical Officer and Other Jobs
- High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Posts
- CRRI Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Research, Agriculture Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- HDFC Recruitment 2020 | Apply for 12,000 Future Bankers Program Vacancies @www.hdfcbank.com
- KDRB Recruitment 2020 | 30 LDC, Teacher, Elathalam Player & Other Posts | Apply Online @kdrb.kerala.gov.in
- RBI Consultant Recruitment 2020 | Apply 39 Analyst, Administrator, Specialist, and Other Vacancies
- TNPCB Recruitment 2020 | 242 Assistant Engineer, Environment Scientist, Junior Assistant & Typist Posts | Apply Online
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.