UPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 5 Software Developer Jobs. Union Public Service Commission Recruitment for 05 Software Designer, Senior Developer Vacancies. UPSC has been released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 25th September 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
UPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for online application: 25-09-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 05Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Software Designer – 01 Post
• Senior Developer – 04 Posts
The Candidate should be passed B.E./B.Tech.in information technology / Computer Science or M.C.A. ( Regular Course) from Government
Pay or Salary:
• Software Designer – The Pay Scale of Rs.60000/- per month.
• Senior Developer – The Pay Scale of Rs.35000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for UPSC:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for UPSC:
Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.upsc.gov.in on or before 25-09-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- DGVCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 24 Jr. Engineer Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2015-2016 for 19 Jobs
- GPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Research Officers
- Office Of The District Rural Development Agency Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Posts
- High Court of Manipur Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Jobs