AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 52 Junior Residents. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for 52 Junior Resident Vacancies. AIIMS has been released a notification for 52 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 25th November 2015 by 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last Date to Apply: 25-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 52 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Residents: 52 Posts
- The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- MP State Medical / Dental Council registration is mandatory before joining.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS Bhopal and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- Maximum two terms (of 6 months each) are allowed. If anyone join and leaves at any time it will be counted as one term irrespective of duration of work.
- Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Pay or Salary:
Junior Residents (non-PG linked) for January, 2015 session in in the pay scale of Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + GP 5400/- per month plus all allowances including NPA, in the prescribed format and on the terms & conditions given in detail on Institute website.
- For OPH candidates: NIL
- For General/OBC candidates Rs. 1,000/- plus transaction charges as applicable
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.800/- plus transaction charges as applicable
- Fees shall be paid on-line at the time of submission of on-line application.
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.recruitment.aiimsbhopal.edu.in on or before 25th November 2015 by 5:00 PM. Please read below notification for detailed information about the post.
Click Here to Apply Online[ad 07]
Related Government Jobs:
- NPCIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 22 Nurse and Other Jobs
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Bhandary Posts
- District Court Krishna District Recruitment 2015-2016 for 47 Process Server Jobs
- The National Bank Ltd Recruitment 2015-2016 for 30 Clerk Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Administrative and Other Jobs