Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015-2016 for 29 Pharmacist Posts
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015-2016 for 29 Pharmacist Posts. Cantonment Board Recruitment for 29 Sweeper, Pharmacist & Other Vacancies. Cantonment Board has been released a notification for 29 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 30th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Cantonment Board Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 30-10-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 29 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Pharmacist – 01 Post
• JBT Teacher – 02 Posts
• Master/Mistress – 11 Posts
• Peon – 03 Posts
• Sweeper – 12 Posts
• Pharmacist – The Candidate should be passed B. Pharmacy/ Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institute. The applicant must be registered with respective state pharmacy Council
• JBT Teacher – The Candidate should be passed 10+2 with elementary teacher training having tow years course of Punjab state or from any other state or Union equivalent and recognized by the Punjab Govt.
• Master/Mistress – The Candidate should be passed B.A./B.Sc.+ B.Ed. having Punjab subject in matriculation standard are eligible to apply.
• Peon – The Candidate should be middle passed and healthy
• Sweeper – The Candidate should be passed 5th standard and physically fit
The candidate age should be between 18-25 years. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary:
• Pharmacist – The Pay Scale of Rs.10300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
• JBT Teacher – The Pay Scale of Rs.10300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
• Master/Mistress – The Pay Scale of Rs.10300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.5000/- per month.
• Peon – The Pay Scale of Rs.4900-10680/-/- with Grade pay of Rs.1650/- per month.
• Sweeper – The Pay Scale of Rs.4900-10680/-/- with Grade pay of Rs.1650/- per month.
An application fee for General candidates to Rs.500/-and Reserved candidates to Rs.250/- to be paid as demand draft in favour of chief executive officer, Jalanadhar cantt payable at Jalandhar except in case of a peon and sweeper.
Selection Procedure for Cantonment Board:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test, Skill test and interview
How to Apply for Cantonment Board:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, Jalandhar, Jindan Road, Jalandhar Cantt – 144005 (Punjab) on or before 30-10-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- DHFWS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 31 Medical Jobs
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2015-2016 for 24 Posts
- IISS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 16 Jobs
- Central Water Commission Recruitment 2015-2016 for 11 Jr Computer Posts
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2015-2016 for 335 Electrician and Other Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.