CPCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Engineer, Technical Assistant Posts
CPCL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 Engineer, Technical Assistant Posts. Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment for 08 Engineer, Jr. Technical Assistant Vacancies. CPCL has been released a notification for 08 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 20th November 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CPCL Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Recruitment Notification Highlights
Last date for Submission of application: 20-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
Name of the Posts:
• Engineer – 02 Posts
• Jr. Technical Assistant – 06 Posts
• Engineer (Fire): First class full-time Engineering Degree in Fire / Fire & Safety from a recognized Indian University / Institute with not less than 60% marks in aggregate of all Semesters / Years. Preference will be given to candidates possessing Diploma in Industrial Safety duly recognized by State Factory Inspectorate and valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
• Junior Technical Assistant (Fire & Safety): Matriculate with minimum 50% marks from a Board or an Institute recognized by State / Central Govt. Knowledge of English (reading & writing) is preferable. Candidates must possess Fireman’s Certificate Course of not less than three months duration from a Board or an Institute recognized by the State / Central Govt. Candidate must possess valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License. Preference will be given to candidate with certificate in “Diploma in Industrial Safety” from a Board or an Institute recognized by State / Central Govt.
• Engineer (Fire): 30 years as on 31-10-2015. Age relaxation to Ex-servicemen as per Govt. Rules.
• Junior Technical Assistant (Fire & Safety): 28 years (31 years for OBC candidates) as on 31-10-2015 . Age relaxation to Ex-servicemen as per Govt. Rules.
Pay or Salary:
• Engineer – The Pay Scale of Rs.24900 – 50500/- per month.
• Jr. Technical Assistant – The Pay Scale of Rs.11900 – 32000/- per month.
The applications should be accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) as application fee (non refundable) in favour of “Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited”, payable at Chennai. Money Order, Postal Order, Cash or any other mode of payment will not be accepted. SC / ST / Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee
Selection Procedure for CPCL:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply for CPCL:
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Manager (Personnel), Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Post Box No.1, Manali, Chennai 600 068 on or before 20-11-2015
Related Government Jobs:
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2015-2016 for 50 Constable Jobs
- Tripura Gramin bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for 38 Officer Posts
- NIF Recruitment 2015-2016 for 27 Senior Fellow, Manager Jobs
- Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2015-2016 for 25 Nurse and Other Posts
- CIET Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Project Fellow Jobs
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Government Jobs by Education
Latest Government Jobs
- CSIR NAL Recruitment 2020 | 13 Senior Scientist and Scientist Posts | Apply Now!!
- DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 for 167 Scientist B Posts | Apply Online @drdo.gov.in before July 20
- HPCL Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 | Apply 72 Engineer, Finance, Human Resource, Other Posts
- Karnataka Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply 339 KFD Forest Guard Vacancies @kfdrecruitment.in
Statewise Government Jobs
Latest Government Jobs
- State Bank SCO Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | SBI 477 State Bank of India Posts
- ERDDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply For 116 Edore Bank Assistant Posts @erddrb.in
- SLMDRB Assistant Recruitment 2019 | Apply Online | 141 SLMDRB Assistant Posts
- Kanchipuram Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019 | Apply For KDCCB Assistant Posts | Online
All India Jobs was a great help for me to find my dream job.